Galgos Españoles del Mundo
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Galgos Españoles del Mundo

Le Forum des galgos espagnols pedigree ( LOF, LOE, LOSH, VDH, RRC, RSR, NHSB, N, S, LOS, SHSB, LOI, FIN, DKK, ... )

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Bienvenido Britt

+3
Rodriguez
Maud
Marie
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Marie
Admin
Marie

Bienvenido Britt Empty
MessageSujet: Bienvenido Britt   Bienvenido Britt EmptyDim 14 Nov 2010 - 11:37

welcome Britt in this brand new forum

I hope you will spend nice time with us and don't forget to share with us your knowledge and photos of your beautiful galgos cheers
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://galgosespanoles.forumgratuit.be
Maud
Admin
Maud

Bienvenido Britt Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Britt   Bienvenido Britt EmptyDim 14 Nov 2010 - 11:41

Welcome Britt, happy to meet you!
Rodriguez

Rodriguez

Bienvenido Britt Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Britt   Bienvenido Britt EmptyLun 15 Nov 2010 - 7:06

Hi Britt, nice, to meet you here!
http://www.galgo-espanoles.de
Britt

Britt

Bienvenido Britt Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Britt   Bienvenido Britt EmptyJeu 25 Nov 2010 - 5:00

Hello everyone, and thanks for your welcoming My name is Britt Lundberg and I live in the north of Sweden with my family and my dogs.
My first galgo espanol I got in 1998 from kennel Paramour, here in Sweden. Her name was Paramour Aflame in Game "Ginza", and she became 12 years. The next one I only had for 2 1/2 years when she suddenly died, her name was Paramour Delight in Sight "Lilo". When I had lost Lilo I contacted Marit and Svenne, kennel Rabilargo in Norway, who had puppies I liked, and from them i got Rabilargo´s Catlla "Luna", who now is 7 month old.
I have also had Irish wolfhounds. But now it is only galgo espanol and deerhound in the house. I really feel that thees two is the breeds that I will have for a long, long time Very Happy
Maud
Admin
Maud

Bienvenido Britt Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Britt   Bienvenido Britt EmptyJeu 25 Nov 2010 - 5:57

sorry for your little lilo, gone too early.
Britt

Britt

Bienvenido Britt Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Britt   Bienvenido Britt EmptyJeu 25 Nov 2010 - 7:09

My previous galgos Ginza and Lilo. Paramour Aflame in Game and Paramour Delight in Sight.

Bienvenido Britt Ginza_10

Bienvenido Britt Lilo4m10
nausicaa

nausicaa

Bienvenido Britt Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Britt   Bienvenido Britt EmptyJeu 25 Nov 2010 - 7:14

Welcome on the earth(ground) of galgos

they are beautiful your daughters

Elles sont belles vos filles
Marie
Admin
Marie

Bienvenido Britt Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Britt   Bienvenido Britt EmptyJeu 25 Nov 2010 - 8:24

welcome Britt cheers

I just love Luna I love you she is so beautiful like her brothers and sisters, and your pictures of her are always really great.

I saw her brother, Rabilargo's Carlos this past Week-End at Kortrijk dog show, you can see (bad) pictures of him (but he's still beautiful on it) in the "dog-show" rubrique.

it is so sad for Lilo, she was georgeous, I was really sad when I understood she was gone Crying or Very sad her tragical destiny reminds me my Lince, gone too soon
Britt

Britt

Bienvenido Britt Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Britt   Bienvenido Britt EmptyJeu 25 Nov 2010 - 9:40

Thank you, Marie. She is a real sweetheart, Luna, and she came to us when we needed some joy after Lilos death. You never expect that a perfectly helthy dog just will die so suddenly as Lilo did. But now we enjoy the days with this little one and our sweet deerhound. It was so nice to see the brother Carlos from the show. He looks great Smile
famelico

famelico

Bienvenido Britt Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Britt   Bienvenido Britt EmptyJeu 25 Nov 2010 - 12:07

I didn't know Lilo was dead, very sad, she was so beautiful... I saw some nice pictures of her on your FB profile, and she is among my favorite "black galgostars" I love you
Britt

Britt

Bienvenido Britt Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Britt   Bienvenido Britt EmptyDim 28 Nov 2010 - 10:52

Hi famelico. I saw your collection of beautiful black galgostars on fb, and I was delighted that you wanted to have Lilo among them Smile She was very special for me and it didn´t feel as "her time" had come. She was way too young and full of life to die. But I am glad that we have Luna, our brindle beauty, to light up our lifes, and in a couple of years I would like to have a new little black galgo girl Very Happy
Marie
Admin
Marie

Bienvenido Britt Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Britt   Bienvenido Britt EmptyDim 28 Nov 2010 - 11:43

Britt, How I understand you! soon, I will put the story of my first galgo on the forum, and then you will see how destiny is cruel in too many cases!

Liloo will remain in our hearts, she was a beauty and I am sure that her soul was as wonderful as her look I love you
chiarafaipo

Bienvenido Britt Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Britt   Bienvenido Britt EmptyLun 29 Nov 2010 - 4:58

Hi Britt,
nice to meet you here! Very Happy
http://chiarafaipo.blogspot.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

Bienvenido Britt Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Britt   Bienvenido Britt Empty

Bienvenido Britt
Page 1 sur 1