Galgos Españoles del Mundo
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Galgos Españoles del Mundo

Le Forum des galgos espagnols pedigree ( LOF, LOE, LOSH, VDH, RRC, RSR, NHSB, N, S, LOS, SHSB, LOI, FIN, DKK, ... )

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Maud
Admin
Maud

Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot Empty
MessageSujet: Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot   Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot EmptyMer 1 Déc 2010 - 8:48

Bienvenue sur galgos españoles del mundo cheers
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Marie
Admin
Marie

MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot   Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot EmptyMer 1 Déc 2010 - 8:57

Welcome on the forum cheers

glad you have found the way to come here

and one other wonderful "rabilargo's -C" on the forum I love you I hope you will share pictures of him and his big brother with us Wink
https://galgosespanoles.forumgratuit.be
Gunn Hélène Lécot

Gunn Hélène Lécot

MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot   Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot EmptyMer 1 Déc 2010 - 9:25

Hello and thank you! Very Happy As soon as I find out how I copy photos, I will of course show you my beautiful boys! I love you My name is Gunn Hélène Lécot, and I live in the west of Norway. I got my first Galgo in 08, and it was love at first sight!! His name is Rabilargo`s Baldomero Obi Wan Kenobi ( Yes, I love Star Wars LOL ), and is of course from Marit and Svenne. Very Happy Almost two years later, little Rabilargo`s Cruzador Skywalker came to me. I love my dogs, and I have to say I will always have Galgos! Laughing
My French is very rusty since I have`nt spoken it in almost 10 years, so I write to you in English.
Maud
Admin
Maud

MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot   Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot EmptyMer 1 Déc 2010 - 9:35

hi hi! the next one will be Dark Vador?
Gunn Hélène Lécot

Gunn Hélène Lécot

MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot   Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot EmptyMer 1 Déc 2010 - 9:43

Hihihi...or maybe a Chewbacca or Jar Jar Bings LOL I love you
Marie
Admin
Marie

MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot   Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot EmptyMer 1 Déc 2010 - 10:20

I love Star Wars too Laughing

for adding photos you can read the tutorial I've made, maybe it will help you:

https://galgosespanoles.forumgratuit.be/aide-technique-f6/ajouter-une-photo-add-a-photo-t79.htm

you don't have to write in French, English is perfect, most members understand it and for french people who don't, I translate as much as I can. unfortunately i'm not able to translate in spanish so we haven't spanish members ... yet. Smile

Baldomero is really beautiful, I love him too, Dulce and Baldomero share the same expressions, the same head.

Maud: Baldomero... sorry, Obi wan is a cousin of Evita, he's a son of Uruguay Wink
https://galgosespanoles.forumgratuit.be
chiarafaipo

MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot   Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot EmptyJeu 2 Déc 2010 - 3:27

Hi, nice to meet you here! Very Happy
A big kiss to the boys I love you
http://chiarafaipo.blogspot.com/
Iskeza

MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot   Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot EmptyDim 5 Déc 2010 - 23:15

Welcome we know already friendly via FB:-)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot   Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot Empty

Bienvenido Gunn Hélène Lécot
Page 1 sur 1