Galgos Españoles del Mundo
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Galgos Españoles del Mundo

Le Forum des galgos espagnols pedigree ( LOF, LOE, LOSH, VDH, RRC, RSR, NHSB, N, S, LOS, SHSB, LOI, FIN, DKK, ... )

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two ...
Voir le deal

Championnat d'Europe de coursing 27/28/29 juin 14 à Lavarone

+4
sandrine
Maud
az-ga
Enya
8 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Maud
Admin
Maud

Championnat d'Europe de coursing 27/28/29 juin 14 à Lavarone - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Championnat d'Europe de coursing 27/28/29 juin 14 à Lavarone   Championnat d'Europe de coursing 27/28/29 juin 14 à Lavarone - Page 2 EmptyMer 9 Juil 2014 - 21:09

yes, there are many questions after this championship (and it is not the first time that championships make having questions) : security and technic quality, judge impartiality, breed's evolution and future.

for judge impartiality, it is sufficient to look at the points details, no further comment is required...

I hope we will not have with galgo what we have for greyhound : a running type and a show type. on videos we can see sometimes a galgo running so fast that he put 30 meters to the other galgo in a few seconds, and the second galgo just stop, wondering what he is doing here!
every breeeder in every breed shoud have in mind to produce good and beautiful dogs, and not good and ugly, or beautiful and handicaped.

I also think it is not normal to see rescue galgos in a championship. a championship goal is to valorize breeders and breeding. many rescue galgos have greyhound blood (as we know that galgueros sometimes use a grey or a grey-mix in their mariages to overspeed their galgos and to have more spectacular running). of course rescues can have fun in sunday's coursing, but they have nothing to do on a big events.

but anymay if nothing changes, more and more peaple will give up coursing. and I don't know if anything will change, even after this disaster.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Maud
Admin
Maud

MessageSujet: Re: Championnat d'Europe de coursing 27/28/29 juin 14 à Lavarone   Championnat d'Europe de coursing 27/28/29 juin 14 à Lavarone - Page 2 EmptyMer 9 Juil 2014 - 21:14

how is little Buffera now? she seems to have been very well nursed.
az-ga

az-ga

MessageSujet: Re: Championnat d'Europe de coursing 27/28/29 juin 14 à Lavarone   Championnat d'Europe de coursing 27/28/29 juin 14 à Lavarone - Page 2 EmptyJeu 10 Juil 2014 - 10:54

In Italy it is forbidden neutered dog can take pedigree and do official coursing, but with female it is very hard... My club is doing a good job to diffuse this rule.
I don't know in other countries. Why do owner want their dogs run in official coursing? For me it is a mystery.
And coursing are not hunting trial. Distances are too much short and changes of direction too much absurd. And in coursing a dog very competitive with hare, take a lot of point, in hunting, not.
So for me coursing are useless, only a way to train dogs.

Bufera has a very good mood, the only problem is she want to run!
http://www.kel-albufera.com
Marie
Admin
Marie

MessageSujet: Re: Championnat d'Europe de coursing 27/28/29 juin 14 à Lavarone   Championnat d'Europe de coursing 27/28/29 juin 14 à Lavarone - Page 2 EmptyVen 11 Juil 2014 - 0:14

I can easily imagine your nightmare Elisa! I hope you received immediate medical help on the coursing site and that you didn't have to race by car on the road to heal Buffera.

yes... well in galgo, one stud male, galgo only by the name, and i still wondering which judge allowed it, gave an offspring with amazing results in both coursing and racing, and then, people interested in: coursing and racing results, in these disciplines in all sorts of way - evolving in this world, making a name between others, the friendship you make there, the good "human" time you spend ... all of that, even maybe the glory of the podium of course - but not interested in the conservation of the breed and its typical traits, these people had to select these bloodline, but only to compete in coursing and racing, not for the love a the galgo espanol breed, neither for the respect of the breed.

Ask them how do they plane a litter, plane a marriage? only by hoping to have amazing racers.

that is very sad but hopefully this bloodline stays independent of the others and doesn't mix and spread the untypical morphology and behavior in the european cheptel, so I personally don't care anymore... I let these dogs the glory of the podium, they bring joy and self-esteem to their owners, I hope these owners give them a good life in return, not in cages, but in the living room with lots of human contact, plays, runs, peaceful environment,  ... they are definitely not real galgos, only in papers, but still sensitive living beings who deserve love and care ... may the galgo espanol breed evolve without the help of these so-called breeders.

Ps: and I don't care what people can think or say about me, am I mean? no, I am realistic! Am I jealous? certainly not! my galgos are happy, and bring me daily joy, I don't need them to be champions, I just have wonderful companions who are born by the hands of an honest, responsible and intelligent breeder who really knows the breed. my galgos are not perfect, certainly not Xisco, but they came from a good, healthy bloodline which count a lot of excellent subjects and keep the breed afloat and that is what matters...

I truly hope, Elisa, that Buffera will keep no sequels of her injury, and for now, well, good luck to you to keep her away from to much activity! I lived it with Dulce when he had a muscle strained, I needed to keep him on the leash for 4 months and it was very frustrating for both of us! and after that, he needed to catch up all the lost times and free runs, and he was like a 8 months old puppy for several months! he was terrible to watch after  lol!
https://galgosespanoles.forumgratuit.be
az-ga

az-ga

MessageSujet: Re: Championnat d'Europe de coursing 27/28/29 juin 14 à Lavarone   Championnat d'Europe de coursing 27/28/29 juin 14 à Lavarone - Page 2 EmptyLun 14 Juil 2014 - 1:40

Vet service was great! There was a vet for every field, a first aid inside malga and a vet clinic worked in collaboration with a fantastic orthopaedic and anaesthetist.
http://www.kel-albufera.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Championnat d'Europe de coursing 27/28/29 juin 14 à Lavarone   Championnat d'Europe de coursing 27/28/29 juin 14 à Lavarone - Page 2 Empty

Championnat d'Europe de coursing 27/28/29 juin 14 à Lavarone
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2